About this position
I am delighted to be working in partnership with a leading, independent, education recruitment business based in North Tyneside.
Due to continued growth in their business, they are now looking to recruit a trainee recruitment consultant. This role will entail working with the various teams in the branch, including Primary, Secondary, SEN and Teaching Assistants.
This role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working as part of the wider team to support the growth in all areas of the business.
- Liaising on a day to day basis with available teachers.
- Filling long and short-term vacancies across the board.
- Using business development skills to secure meetings with potential new clients.
- Visiting existing clients to undertake service review meetings.
- Negotiating rates with candidates and clients.
You will be resilient, have an impeccable attention to detail, exceptional communication skills and be able to multi task, as this is an incredibly busy and pressurised working environment.
The working hours will be 07:30 – 16:00 and 09:30 – 18:00 Monday to Friday, and you will be expected to share of the out of hours mobile phone for emergency bookings over the weekend and early in the morning.
As you will be working for an education recruitment business, annual leave can only be taken in school holiday time.
You will have a full UK driving license due to the nature of the role.
As well as earning an entry level recruiter salary, you will be eligible for commission after 3 months service, 25 days holiday, pension scheme and additional benefits that can be discussed at interview.
This is a fabulous opportunity to enter the rewarding world of recruitment, and won't be available for long, so apply now to avoid disappointment.