About this position
Are you an experienced recruitment consultant who is feeling undervalued or stifled by rigid KPIs?
Do you want the freedom to express yourself?
I am delighted to be working with the leading, independent, recruitment organisation in the UK.
This role is responsible for the business development and servicing of your own desk , alongside contributing towards the strategic growth of the organisation in general.
Job specific responsibilities:
- Achieving financial targets and objectives for permanent roles
- Contribute to team objectives
- Overseeing and co-ordination of all recruitment activity – ensuring maximum job fulfilment and optimum customer service
- Operational recruitment tasks as required to support the achievement of the above objective including:
- Undertaking candidate interviews for specific vacancies and for database building
- Taking vacancy details from Clients and creating job and person specifications as required
- Calculating contractor pay and charge rates or permanent recruitment fee structures
- Submitting Candidates to Clients
- Arranging Client interviews – confirming with both Client and Candidate and briefing Candidates
- Candidate interview feedback
- Confirming starts and ensuring relevant contract letters and information are distributed or managing the offer process for permanent placements
- Client liaison and account management
- Attending Client review meetings and collection of Client feedback
- Attending jobs outplacement support sessions
- Production of contract and induction information for each contract and ensuring this information is kept up to date
- Coordinating and undertaking Candidate inductions, on-site surgeries, disciplinary meetings, briefings, etc.
Quality and Audit
- Ensuring all legislative requirements are met with regards to the registration of candidates (including ID, RTW and qualification checking)
- Confirmation of agreed fees/charges, payment terms and client invoicing details
- Production of management information
- Compliance and enforcement of internal policies, standards and processes
- Supporting of internal and external auditing activity
- Keeping up to date with the latest relevant legislation
Sales & Marketing
- Lead generation, qualification and follow up
- Business development including marketing campaigns, cold calling and networking
- Sending speculative CV’s
- Maintaining contact with ‘dormant’ clients
- Assisting with and taking responsibility for writing tenders, bids, proposals and ITT’s (and completing PQQ’s where necessary)
- Client visits – new business and account management
- Attending networking events, business events, etc.
- Growing network of contacts
- Identifying opportunities for new business and market research
- Generation of ideas for e-shots, marketing campaigns, tweets, blog articles, etc. and writing of blog and PR articles
- New product/service development and introduction – innovation of current service delivery as per market requirements